Saturday, June 05, 2010

Yeah, so not dead.

Wow its been a real long time. I didn't see the point once I moved back home. I mostly only blogged so my family would know what I was doing. I think I had a crisis of self worth in that I assumed no one gave a flying emu in Helsinki what I was up to so I stopped blogging. But actually some people do care. The seven people I actually know in real life kept pestering me to start blogging again, even if it was only for myself. So I am. Not going to bother with the this is what has happened to me since I last wrote stuff because two years is a lot of pages to fill and if I continue like I plan, it won't be that hard to figure out. Though A LOT of stuff has happened, like big milestone life stuff. Some sad, some happy, some mildly mediocre. So if anyone is reading, Hi. I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home