Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pies, Cookies, Cakes galore

I've been baking. Love it, I don't really eat what I bake, but I very much enjoy the process. The whole experience is very therapeutic, I'm such a good mood now and the house smells fantastic. However I am covered head to toe in flour and the kitchen looks like the cupboards exploded. I don't understand how it got so messy. There's flour on the ceiling, how does one get flour on the ceiling? I seem to have found a way. That's the one downfall: the clean up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I'm glad someone else has that problem. Whenever I try baking I get flour everywhere and my hair looks like it has suddenly turned grey. And it's even worse when the children "help".
Baking was a good idea to lift your spirits. Well done!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Karissa said...

Thanks! I was even motivated to actually leave the house. Things are looking up.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

I love cooking - but its more fun when there is someone to cook for.

As you say it's really therapeutic and makes the house smell nice and lived in. :)

p.s. thanks for visiting my blog how did you find me?

11:50 AM  
Blogger Karissa said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting. Your blog was on somebody's blogroll, can't for the life of me remember whose it was though.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home