Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cheap Pizza

I was out and about today. Went to an impromptu screening of my uncles new production. I think the director and the editor wanted to get some fresh opinions on the project and I'm sure they thought that by being cooped up in the editing suite for weeks they'd probably lost all perspective, so a couple of people (including me yay!) had a look at a rough cut. I must say that its shaping up really well. I was quite proud of it and apparently our readings of the keys scenes were pretty much on the money, so evidently their perspective wasn't all that skewed. They are showing it to the head of drama at Channel 4 tomorrow so fingers crossed it goes down well. It was nice to get out of the house and do something productive.
On the way back I went into this little italian cafe, because I needed to use the loo. Like most places, you had to buy something to pee there. My sister was pretty hungry so I thought we'd just grab a slice of pizza each, it was only £3. Imagine my surprise when for £3 you do not get just a slice, but a whole freaking pizza. I was shocked shocked! I was in central London, aren't most places in central London supposed to rip you off? Not to mention it was the nicest thing I'd ever tasted, see you later Pizza Express. I wish I had taken a flyer from the place now because I can't remember its name. I did only duck in to use the bog. I have its location memorised though, so next time I'm in the area I have a really cheap place to eat.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely a good find. I didn't think you could get anything for £3 in london. I can't even get to Zone 1 from Zone 5 for £3.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You have to go back and find this place and publicise it properly. I just love pizza.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Karissa said...

It was on Goodge Street not far from the station. I have to go back there though. The price is just too reasonable not to.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home