Saturday, February 18, 2006

Shoes, shoes, shoes.

Firstly I must apologise for my last post it was far more vitriolic than I thought, hey it was that time of the month (heh heh). Plus it made my mum say I sound depressed. Well on a more upbeat note, I went shopping yesterday and girls you know what that means. Shoes, shoes, shoes. Nothing like a little reckless spending to make the world smell like roses. I love TKMaxx, best shop ever, since my funding is on the bargain shopper side, its nice to get good quality stuff that a student can afford (not that I ever let that stop me). I think now that I've treated myself. I will let that high you get off buying new stuff carry over and try and get my uni work going again. So wish me luck its time to knuckle down. (I will resurface in 2-3 days).
_____________
_____________
_____________
What I'm Listening To: Pure Swing, old school baby, (apparently so old school you can't get it anymore).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thats good....Shoes means Caterpillar shoes.....Don't think about past...come to day today life............

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home