Monday, January 30, 2006

Baby Me

I spent some time recently putting some of my baby pictures onto my computer. I haven't done them all yet but the ones I have done I thought I would share, because its fun looking at baby pictures, because babies are cute. Especially if they are me.

Me, newborn

_________
_____________ Me, not so newborn



Already dressing a little odd. Signs for the future.


I am so addicted to custard creams right now, I've gone through about three packs in two days. Its freaky. I just keep buying them and wolfing them down. If I'm not careful I'll turn into a custard cream.

______________________

______________________

______________________

What I'm Listening To: Dream On by Aerosmith (on a continuous loop a 1.20am, bet my neighbours love me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home