Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Movie Sequels Suck

Especially if the original movie also sucks. Whose idea was Big Momma's House II? Were the box office takings so huge for the first one that a second just had to be made. I mean really, I haven't seen the whole of the first movie but what I did see was complete crap. Plus the trailers for numero II look even worse. Oh look Martin Lawrence is waddling around in an old lady fat suit ogling women hi-larious. It may be possible that the studio just had the thing lying around and decided to release it in the January dumping ground reserved for shelved movies and Oscar baiting sobfests. Still no one asked for it and if anyone did...well, I'm just going to shake my head slowly and tut.
______________________________
______________________________
______________________________
What I'm Listrning To: Demon Days by Gorillaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home