Sunday, January 22, 2006

I Can Literally Feel My Brain Cells Dying

I haven't bought a book in a while. That's not strange you may think. It is for me. You see I'm one of those people who always has a book in her bag. Always. I read on the train, on the bus, at work, at home. If I don't have a book to read I feel wrong. When I was a kid I used to walk down the street reading. I must have looked so weird. I was a weird kid. With my big multi coloured glasses and my over sized knitted jumpers. Anyway, so I finished my last essay and I wanted something to do, I glanced over at my bookshelf, lo and behold I've read all those books already, in fact the last new book I read was 'Neverwhere' by Neil Gaiman. I read that over Christmas. I've been so busy reading books about poetry and feminism and feminist poetry that I've forgotten about getting something to read for afterwards. This is the first time I ever remember not having something to read. I'm worried. Reading was my thing. My mother used to brag about my reading habits. Now all I do is watch TV. That's not good. That's downright worrying. Television is destroying my brain.





What I'm Listening To: Well still at work so 'ambience' namely Righteous Brothers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home