Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dance My Cares Away

I've just discovered how good dancing is as a stress reliever. My dissertation is causing me much eyebrow furrowing and eye bag having, so today I put on some music and boogied for an hour. It was fantastic. I'm in a much better mood than I was when I got up this morning. After sitting through a lecture today that was very confusing and boring a lot due to the fact that I hadn't read the book the lecture was on, plus not knowing what to do about said dissertation, I came home in a foul mood. Plus my computer was giving me hell and basically heightening my frustration. I put the music on to relax me, but then found myself cranking up the volume and gyrating around. Best workout ever. I'm now tired but cheery. I recommend dancing to anybody going through work related (or computer related) stress. I'm going to lie down now.
__________
__________
__________
What I'm Listening To: Best of My Love by The Emotions, among others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home