Sunday, January 22, 2006

Psst...I'm At Work

I'm at work. I'm bored. We're not really supposed to use the internet for personal purposes, actually I'm not supposed to use the computer for anything much at all really, but I spend most of my day sitting in front of the thing. I'm really expected to not be tempted. Well I give in, I don't care, they can't catch me Mwa hahaha. I woke up late this morning. When I say woke up late I mean I woke up on time, switched the alarm off and went back to sleep. So I had to rush, it was only when I was ambling down the street (because I never walk, I amble)and I saw the duty manager power cycle past me that I stopped panicking. Although panicking may be too strong a word for what I was feeling in that moment. I think vague distress...no, mild concern, yes that’s it. So I stopped being mildly concerned and the apathy came back. I think thats due to my brain having fried from all the essays I've spent that last few weeks writing. I can't seem to really care about much. My synapses have switched off. It was either the essay thing or the four daiquiri’s I had Friday night...nope, definitely the essay thing.




What I'm listening to: Rubbish 'ambience' music, like Seal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home