Monday, February 20, 2006

Love The Winter Olympics

I feel bad for only really watching the ice dancing when the Winter Olympics comes around, but I'm sure many people watch curling, not me though if I wanted to watch people sweep I'd get out a broom. I do watch the Hockey though, theres some spectacular fights in the hockey, very exciting. I'm such a typical consumer, I love drama. The ice dancing is just so pretty, all sparkly costumes and twirling. I love me some twirling. Just watched the British competitiors free dance, very good, scottish themed, plus they wore sparkly tartan you can't go wrong when you add sparkles and glitter. The Italian routine was also very nice. Looking forward to see who wins the final gold.
_________
_________
_________
What I'm Listening To: Whatever the skaters are dancing to. Some of it is weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home