Sunday, June 06, 2010

Stop it, you have no money.

So I've recently (yesterday) got into the habit of watching vlogs on youtube, cos there's nothing on TV now that all my shows are on hiatus. I was watching this one and noticed the vlogger wearing a Battlestar Galactica T Shirt. I really want one now. Just so I can walk around and have all the people who also watch the show point to the shirt all 'Omigod! I watch that too' and then we can be best friends and I'll have another person to bore to death with my theories. My family are pretty done with it and I need to talk to more people who watch as much TV as I do. Only problem with that is that all the people who watch as much TV as I do, go outside about as much as I do, which is hardly ever.

Anyway I want that T Shirt. Even if it means people look at my shirt frown at what it says and continue to ignore my cries for attention.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home