Saturday, March 18, 2006

Tired, Wired, Hungry and Bored

What was up with blogger yesterday? I couldn't get on to add stuff. No matter I opened up a flikr account because I was bored, but at present the only photos I have on there are pictures of work do's. Since the people I work with are much better than me at taking photos of stuff. I'm so bad, I always forget my camera so no matter how momentous the event I'll never have a picture if someone else doesn't take them. Almost all the pictures I have stored on my computer are ones that I've begged other people for copies of. I even got a camera for my 21st and the most I've used that for is to take a picture of a random catoutside my window. I think those mobile phones that are designed to be digital cameras are perfect for me, at least then I'll always have a camera. Now that I think of it there has been many time when I've left my phone at home...oh well. Check out my pics and some of my colleagues if you want, they're vaguely interesting.
____
____
____
What I'm Listening To: Fresh Feeling by Eels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home