Monday, March 13, 2006

That's Just Frackin' Brilliant

I've developed quite the obsession with Battlestar Galactica recently. I only started watching it because Lost hasn't been on for a couple of weeks and I needed something to fill the void... and boy did it. Screw Lost, that show isn't even close to being as good as Battlestar Galactica. I cleaned off a mini series and two seasons in about a week. I'm currently re-watching them. I really need a break I'm having dreams about Cylons and spaceships. I think the thing I like most about it is the flawed nature of all the characters and the fact that they are so completly human. A trend that, I think, has become very common among TV shows these days. Your heroes are real people, they are flawed, they have histories and insecurities. I love me some insecure heroes. Must be why Mal is my favourite character on Firefly and Jack is my favourite on Lost. It's amusing however though that my favourite characters on Battlestar Galactica are robots. I think it may also say something about me that every episode I watched, I kinda wanted the Cylons to win. Although the season finale...What the hell?? I look forward to see what they do with that for season three.
I am a Cult TV junkie and damned proud of it.
_______
_______
_______
What I'm Listening To: In My Own Words by Ne-Yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home