Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ha ha ha.

Okay, so we do this thing at work where we leave little messages for each other on the member accounts screen. Let me explain, each time a member comes into the club we have to log their attendance and when we do a little screen with their name and details comes up. There is also a spot for the staff to put messages usually ‘ask this member for his phone number’ or ‘this member owes us money’ etc. Sometimes however if someone gets really bored they’ll leave funny little messages for the other receptionists to read. Such as ‘this guy likes to stare at your chest when you talk’ or ‘beware! Hates showers’. This poses a problem when you’ve got the member standing right in front of you and you’re reading the screen. If the message is particularly funny you may find yourself laughing out loud. This just happened to me. A guy came in today and as I was logging him in and a message came up: ‘ferret’. I laughed not out loud just a sort of snort. If you’ve seen this guy you’d understand. It’s not even that the message is that funny but as I’m sitting here feeling relatively tired and bored, this cracked me up. I covered my tracks well enough and muttered something about checking if he has paid for towels. I still thing he twigged though because he scrunched up his nose and gave me this look. Which of course made him look even more like a ferret. I’m such a bitch.




What I’m Listening To: I still have no idea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home