Monday, December 12, 2005

So This Is Why

I have had three previous blogs two of which nobody ever read, which I'm glad because they came at a time when I was experimenting with a certain recreational drug and well...it was not pretty and it was by far too honest and the third was only read by close friends. But I have been reading other peoples blogs for a few years and though I have never really been one to write comments (mostly because I can never think of anything clever to say), I thought that I might as well start my own, a proper one this time, not the ramblings of someone who has smoked to much weed (I do not do that anymore). So here it is in all its vaguely amusing glory. I've had to backdate several posts as a few of them are from a previous incarnation of Something Witty. So if by chance anyone has stumbled across my little blog and is reading this, please enjoy. I hope to regale you with the tales of my rather adequate (and often strangely punctuated) life.
***
***
What I am Listening To: Oceans Eleven...on TV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home