Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Woo Hoo, No More Poo!

Today was errand day for me. I got up early...well I got up at 11am which is early for me. Considering I got out of bed at 3 in the afternoon yesterday. I bought my graduation ball ticket. I posted all of my bills (thats definetely something to be proud of, as my late fees can attest, I never pay my bills on time). I also bought cat and dog repellent named aptly 'GET OFF my garden'. So I went into the garden to splash the stuff around when I happened to glance at the directions. Turns out I had to clean up all the shit that was already there plus hose down the 'urinated areas', (the spots where the grass has turned brown). It was horrible I managed to clean up the dried stuff only to find a disgusting still steaming pile right under my window. After retching into the air for ten minutes I eventually got it done. I'm sharing this wonderful little tidbit because it was a really horrid experience. More horrid for me because:
A) It's not even my fucking cat.
B) Its not even my fucking garden. (I rent and I'm moving out in a month)
and
C) I hate gardening. I hate any kind of physical work whatsoever. I'm a prissy priss priss and I prefer to use my brain.
_
On the plus side I did do a little retail therapy and I bought 'The Sims 2' for my playstation. So I'm going to go play that and hopefully it will clear my mind of all memories of cat shit.
__
__
__
What I'm Listening To: Not a Lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home