Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter! Here's Some Poo.

Happy Easter everyone. Why oh why do I have to work on Easter Sunday? Seriously everywhere else is closed, so not only are there hardly any people around, all the shops are closed too. I had to have McDonalds for lunch, bleurgh. Even the memory makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Okay, so the cat poo thing. I’ve been staying at my mums for a few days and what should greet me when I return home and throw open the curtains, why nothing but a giant pile of poo right under my window with nary an attempt to hide it. I know which cat this is too, it’s the neighbours kitten. The little bastard has been digging up my plant pots for weeks but now the nasty bugger has gone and left a big steaming pile of crap on my doorstep. So on Tuesday I’m going to buy some of that Cat-be-gone stuff that smells horrible but gets rid of other peoples pets. It’s a shame really because there is one really lovely cat that comes into the garden, but has the good sense to shit where I can’t see it. So as of Tuesday. No more cats.



What I’m Listening To: Give You More by Taxi Doll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home