Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Dresses, dresses, dresses!

I’m going to a wedding in June, so I’ve decided to start shopping for my dress, and my goodness, I never realised how much fun shopping for pretty dresses is. The last time I went to a wedding my mother was still buying my underwear and I never really go to fancy places due to my lack of money and/or life. So when I took to the web armed with some vague specifications yesterday I was completely thrown by choice. I must have bookmarked at least thirty that I really loved, and to be honest I can barely afford one designer dress let alone thirty but a girl can dream. I was only really looking to get ideas because I’m going to get my mum to make my dress for me (I’ll help, of course). But wow, I now feel very awful because I can’t buy any of the pretty dresses that are splashed all over my screen. Next up, shoes. Pray for me.



What I’m Listening To: Nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home