Sunday, June 18, 2006

Yesterdays News

So I met my brothers fan club yesterday. So weird. Turns out he’s popular with the girls. Freaked me out to no end since I still think of him as this quirky six year old who likes eating vegetables and tells stories about dragons that make no sense. I also spent an evening in the company of the step-siblings, who I mostly avoid what with them being certifiable. I spent my day off modelling for photos of the costumes for this years Notting Hill Carnival. So the photos should be up in a few weeks. It should be fun. I think I’ll be wearing the gold costume. I can’t wait.

I’m so bored. I like my job because I get paid to do very little and the hours are really flexible, but my god, I’m so bored. Sundays are the worst, its like sitting in a ghost town.

Tomorrow hopefully I get to paint my new room. Its all finished now, and my mother has been trying to confuse people by telling them that the door in the living room has been there the whole time. So far it has worked on exactly one person.


What I’m Listening To: Irreplaceable by George Benson

1 Comments:

Blogger ABA said...

Estas hermosa morenita!!!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home