Tuesday, September 04, 2012

One of the Gang...

It's weird how a little excitement can drastically change your opinions. Myself and most of the people I know were so annoyed by the Olympics. Just bitching and moaning. Myself included (see previous post). Then the athletics came on TV. The collective elation we felt as we watched the Team GB athletes win all their medals and shit. Suddenly were in it too, I was jumping up and down and cheering along with Mo Farah, I was yelling for Jessica Ennis. I was sitting in front of my computer at 3am pressing refresh in the hope I could get some last minute tickets (still a bloody farce if you ask me, which no one is). I pride myself on being my own person, going my own way. But I guess in many ways I'm just like everybody else. 

Go Team GB!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home